Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time Flies Faster Than a Speeding Bullet!

First, everyone go read the comment by my great friend Ryan Wynns on the previous post, my follow-up to that, and (hopefully, I say as I write this) more of interest from others yet to come.


Consider SUPERMAN # 361 (published in 1981 by DC Comics) and its secondary feature: Superman III in the Year 2020”!

Now that we’ve reached 2012, does that REALLY seem so far off?

Sobering Thought for the Day: After this year, it’s only two presidential elections away!

…See ya at the polls!

2 comments:

Chris Barat said...

Joe,

Read on Pete Fernbaugh's blog that Vicar passed away. Looking forward to your tribute to him.

Chris

Joe Torcivia said...

Yes, I just saw that! I’ll certainly have something, as Vicar was one of my most favorites – but first another long-overdue tribute that you’ll see tomorrow.